Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My, Oh, My!

The sports talking heads will be buzzing about the end of the Panthers-Patriots game. Where to weigh in? Perhaps a Yellow Flag of Shame? I'll tune in once my family awakens.

A Yellow Flag of Shame to the referee who apparently cursed at Redskins' OT Trent Williams.  It was uncalled for if it happened.  Possible Yellow Flag of Shame to Williams.  What happens if he breaks a fingernail during a pass rush?  Will we hear about that? How about a scratch from one of the DEs?

Where the Lady Went Wrong:

  1. The Buccaneers and Falcons' records match after the win on Sunday afternoon.
  2. Who would have guessed that the Bills had so much chutzpah?
  3. The Lions couldn't hold back the Steelers.
  4. The Texans' Andre Johnson walked off the field with one minute of game time left.  Their season has been abysmal at best.
  5. Yergh alert: I picked the Chargers on my Fantasy game but figured the Fins would win.  I should have trusted my instincts late in the week. 

At least the Mavericks won against the Sixers; Mavericks are unbeaten at home. Woo-hoo.


Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment