Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mixed Bag of Tricks

It's been a busy week at work, and I finally was able to watch PTI and Around the Horn tonight after being too busy to view each of my new favorite programs. C'est la guerre!  Did you hear about the husband who tasered his wife after she lost the bet for the Packers-Bears game?  My husband and I don't take such bets now or any time in the near or distant future.

The Dolphins will eventually figure out what went awry between Incognito and Martin and their working relationship as such.  It's a mess that I cannot address because I don't have the particulars.  What little that has leaked out seems awful, but once again, I don't know each party personally.

Is he or isn't he? Will Nick Saban get itchy feet and move to Austin, Texas, to coach the Longhorns? Don't they already have a coach with Mack Brown? Don't they have a decent record (6-2) in their conference? Is the grass always greener on the other side of the fence? I don't have the answers either.

Washington (3-5) plays Minnesota (1-7) tomorrow night at Mall of America Field.  I don't know if the Vikings can work some magic before their hometown crowd or not.  Perhaps Robert Griffin, III, will be true to his form of last year and put a hurting on an already beleaguered defense.  Too many injuries cause too many holes.  Redskins win on the road.

Lady Grid out.


No comments:

Post a Comment