Okay, here are some games that caught my attention when I checked the scores.
- Texas knocked off the NY Yankees.
- The Tribe made KC look like chumps.
- Pittsburgh over Minnesota
- Chicago Cubs beat Colorado
- ChiSox beat BoSox – yipes!
- Baltimore blanked Atlanta – hurray!
- Houston defeated the Angels
- Cincinnati only needed one run to let the Cardinals have a goose egg – score!
Now to Thursday’s lineup.
- NY Mets beat San Diego Padres.
- Nationals thump the Marlins.
- Kansas City makes Toronto pay.
- ChiSox break even by beating BoSox in Boston. Yes, I think it will actually happen.
- Battle of two of my favorite young players with Todd Frazier and Andrew McCutchen. I think Andrew will be happy with the end result. (Pirates over Reds).
- Baltimore whips up on Detroit in Camden Park. Sorry, Tigers!
- I would love for the Houston Astros to repeat their performance that earned them a win over the Angels. We’ll see.
- Cleveland makes a showing against Oakland, but the Athletics prevail.
Lady Grid out.