Round Ball Action
- Toronto hosts the Brooklyn Nets: it won't really matter in one hundred days who won this game. Let's hope Garnett and crew put on a decent show in Canada. Some of the Raptors players are day-to-day on the injury report, so we'll see how that works out for Coach Kidd and crew.
- The Lakers visit the Washington Wizards. This will be highlight reel footage of Laker domination yet again even without the new $48 million dollar man Kobe Bryant.
- Orlando comes to Atlanta in a battle of the South. We'll see if the Magic can find some of themselves on defense and put up a win instead of a brick.
- The New Orleans Pelicans prepare to take on the Golden State Warriors. If Stephen Curry is well enough, it will be a bad night in NOLA.
NCAA Women's Basketball:
- Get the brooms! Stanford will sweep the floor with the Lady Boilermakers. It's tradition.
- DePaul stops by for a trouncing by the Lady Irish. Tsk.
- Lady Spartans pay a call on Temple; they won't want tea.
- South Carolina State goes down to Georgia to try to beat the Lady Dawgs. Ha. Ha. Ha.
- How much money does Massachusetts Lowell get to play Oklahoma State in Stillwater? It's not enough for the pasting they'll take tonight.
NCAA Men's Basketball:
- In the Maui Invitational Tournament, I'm going with the Orange to beat the California Golden Bears tonight. Go, Syracuse!
- Baylor will ground the Dayton Flyers in their match-up.
NHL:The Dallas Stars haven't been doing as well as I would like as far as scoring goals, but here's hoping they can put together a win over the visiting Anaheim Ducks. Go Stars!
Lady Grid out.