And that’s how it turns out for my Saturday predictions. Two thirds or sixty seven percent were right on the money. Congrats to the Royals for being the second MLB team with 70 wins. The Phillies and the Marlins both have 70 losses, but the Phillies got to that ignoble mark first. Yikes.
1. Yankees at Blue Jays
Blue Jays start winning again!
2. Mariners at Red Sox Red Sox with 22 runs in one game. Ouch.
3. Athletics at Baltimore Baltimore
4. Cubs at White Sox Cubs
5. Angels at Royals Royals with win number 70. I was right!
6. Phillies at Brewers
7. Indians at Twins
8. D-backs at Braves
9. Tigers at Astros
10. Pirates at Mets Pirates although the Cubs want them to lose.
11. Marlins at Cardinals Cardinals
12. Rays at Rangers Rangers with a monster sixth inning! I love Beltre!
13. Padres at Rockies Padres
14. Reds at Dodgers Dodgers
15. Nationals at Giants Giants. I wish RF Bryce Harper a speedy recovery after the injury to his ankle.
Sunday, August 16, 2015
- NY Yankees at Toronto Toronto snaps back.
- Pittsburgh at NY Mets NY Mets
- Athletics at Baltimore Baltimore
- Seattle at Boston Boston
- Arizona at Atlanta Atlanta
- ChiCubs at ChiSox Chicago Cubs
- Philadelphia at Milwaukee Philadelphia
- Cleveland at Minnesota Minnesota
- Detroit at Houston Houston for sure this time!
- Miami at St. Louis St. Louis
- Tampa Bay at Texas Texas
- Washington at San Francisco San Francisco
- Cincinnati at LA Dodgers Los Angeles Dodgers
- San Diego at Colorado San Diego
- LA Angels at Kansas City Kansas City
Lady Grid out.