As it stands, I am fifty percent correct from yesterday’s predictions. I was especially pleased to be wrong about the Rangers after that monster third inning with three home runs and five runs scored. Woo-hoo! I listened to a radio broadcast of the game last night and discovered why both of my grandfathers used their ears and imaginations for the national pastime. I hope that the LORD allows baseball in Heaven. They’ve probably played against and with each other in the Heavenly Leagues multiple times by now. Play ball!
- Twins at Blue Jays Blue Jays
- Cubs at Pirates Pirates – postponed due to rain delays in fifth inning with game tied at 1-1.
- Diamondbacks at Nationals Nationals
- Astros at Rangers Astros
- Mariners at Rockies Mariners
- Indians at LA Angels Angels
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- BoSox at NY Yankees NY Yankees (hit a HR anyway, Big Papi!)
- Arizona at Washington Washington gets a win and starts gum-flapping.
- LA Dodgers at Philadelphia LA Dodgers
- Kansas City at Detroit Kansas City (I hope no one gets beaned.)
- St. Louis at Cincinnati St. Louis (sigh)
- NY Mets at Miami Miami
- Astros at Rangers Rangers (Keep the dream alive)
- Tampa Bay at ChiSox Tampa Bay
- Seattle at Colorado Seattle (Cano with a HR?)
- Baltimore at Oakland Baltimore
Lady Grid out.