Thursday, August 6, 2015

Don't Dupe Me Again!

The Tigers had the Royals' number last night. It made for a joyous feeling despite messing with my prediction percentage which measured fifty-six percent for Wednesday, August 5. Take a gander for yourself.
  1. Boston @ NY Yankees – NY (Big Papi’s HR did the trick. Sing that ESPN jingle!)
  2. Arizona @ Washington - Washington
  3. Minnesota @ Toronto – Toronto (The Blue Jays brought the Twins’ losing streak to four)
  4. Chicago Cubs @ Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
  5. Kansas City @ Detroit - Kansas City
  6. San Francisco @ Atlanta - San Francisco
  7. St. Louis @ Cincinnati - St. Louis
  8. Houston @ Texas - Texas
  9. San Diego @ Milwaukee - San Diego 

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Today I’ll bold who I think will win the games. Frankly, I’m sick of being duped by the Nationals, so don’t expect me to pick them in the next few days unless the bats get hot. And what’s happening with Peck’s Bad Boys of Baseball—the Kansas City Royals? Their recent fifty-fifty split of the last ten games makes me leery of them as well. Harrumph!
  1. St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds
  2. LA Dodgers at Philadelphia Phillies
  3. San Diego Padres at Milwaukee Brewers
  4. Minnesota Twins at Toronto Blue Jays
  5. Miami Marlins at Atlanta Braves (Someone snaps their skids; I figured on home team advantage this time.)
  6. San Francisco Giants at Chicago Cubs
  7. Houston Astros at Oakland Athletics (I expect a drubbing for the As because someone must pay for the Astros' three straight losses.)


Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment