1. Tigers at Blue Jays Blue Jays
2. Red Sox at Mets Mets get revenge.
3. Cardinals at Giants Giants keep happy dance going.
4. Royals at Rays Royals
5. Marlins at Nationals Marlins because I keep getting burned by the Nats.
6. Padres at Phillies Phillies
7. Rockies at Pirates Pirates
8. Mariners at White Sox White Sox, definitely!
9. Angels at Indians Tribe again.
10. Reds at Brewers Reds don’t let me down.
11. Astros at Twins Astros do your magic.
12. Yankees at Braves Yankees, sigh.
13. Orioles at Rangers Orioles snap their losing streak ways at my Rangers’ expense.
14. Athletics at Diamondbacks D-backs again.
15. Cubs at Dodgers Cubs get this one since Kershaw pitched last night.
Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Detroit at Toronto
- Boston at NY Mets
- LA Angels at Cleveland
- Kansas City at Tampa Bay
- NY Yankees at Atlanta
- Miami at Washington
- San Diego at Philadelphia
- Colorado at Pittsburgh
- Seattle at ChiSox
- Cincinnati at Milwaukee
- Houston at Minnesota
- Baltimore at Texas
- St. Louis at San Francisco
- Oakland at Arizona
- ChiCubs at LA Dodgers
The Cowboys are 0-3 in preseason, and Dez Bryant has a tweaked hamstring yet managed to jump and chest-bump a teammate after a touchdown in second quarter. Hmm. Here’s hoping Andy Dalton is okay after leaving the Bengals’ game early. Kirk Cousins will start as QB for the Washington Redskins after an independent neurologist said Robert Griffin, III, was not medically cleared to play. Best wishes for a complete recovery from that concussion. Ryan Tannehill looked good against the Falcons in the Dolphins’ victory. Whoop! The Buffalo Bills have a quarterback problem. They did well, and now Coach Rex Ryan has the opportunity to decide which young man will lead his offense for the season. Nice.
Lady Grid out.