It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Look at my correct predictions highlighted in green with some red added to the mix. You’ll see what I mean.
- Toronto at NY Yankees Toronto (Broom City!)
- Boston at Detroit Detroit
- Minnesota at Cleveland Minnesota
- NY Mets at Tampa Bay NY Mets
- Colorado at Washington Washington
- ChiSox at Kansas City Kansas City
- St. Louis at Milwaukee St. Louis
- San Francisco at ChiCubs Chicago
- Baltimore at LA Angels Baltimore
- Houston at Oakland Houston (originally I wrote the team name)
- Philadelphia at San Diego Philadelphia
- Texas at Seattle Texas
- Cincinnati at Arizona Cincinnati
- Miami at Atlanta Atlanta
- LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh Pittsburgh
Here we go again! I’m not sure if a smaller sample size to choose from is better for my percentage or not. The playing partners have changed, but will the results be the same? You see what I mean about the Nationals? I figured it'd be a good home field advantage hosting the Rockies. Once again I was foiled. I was also foiled by my Rangers, the Reds, Braves, Mets, etc.
- Rockies at NY Mets Mets
- Tigers at Royals Royals
- Angels at White Sox White Sox
- Phillies at Diamondbacks Diamondbacks
- Orioles at Mariners Orioles
- Nationals at Dodgers Dodgers (Hit me a HR, Joc and Yasiel!)
- Reds at Padres Padres
I am perfect on my NFL predictions while it lasts. Congrats to the Minnesota Vikings in the Hall of Fame game.
Lady Grid out.