1. Rockies at Mets Mets
2. Athletics at Blue Jays Blue Jays
3. Rangers at Twins Rangers (Today’s our day!)
4. Brewers at Cubs Cubs
5. Yankees at Indians Indians (Bombers are in a slump now.)
6. Pirates at Cardinals Cardinals (Make me wrong, Bucs!) - Yay, I was wrong!
7. Angels at Royals Royals because the Tigers beat them yesterday.
8. Reds at Dodgers Dodgers, sorry Todd Frazier!
9. Nationals at Giants Giants (Did you expect a different choice?)
Friday Forecasting – August 14, 2015
- ChiCubs at ChiSox ChiCubs
- Oakland at Baltimore Baltimore
- NY Yankees at Toronto Toronto
- Seattle at Boston Boston
- Pittsburgh at NY Mets Pittsburgh is riding high after beating the Cardinals!
- Arizona at Atlanta Atlanta
- Tampa Bay at Texas Texas
- LA Angels at Kansas City Kansas City avenges their loss from Thursday
- Philadelphia at Milwaukee Milwaukee
- Cleveland and Minnesota Cleveland
- Detroit at Houston Houston
- Miami at St. Louis Let me guess – St. Louis? Of course.
- San Diego at Colorado San Diego
- Cincinnati at LA Dodgers Cincinnati
- Washington at San Francisco San Francisco
The preseason games didn’t warrant a great deal of interest for me tonight, but that will change as the teams finalize their rosters in the next few weeks. College Pick ’Em returns to my little part of the world in about three weeks. I can wait until then.
Lady Grid out.