Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mama's Happy About Monday!

Today's posting is a little later in the day because I had to work in my classroom preparing for my new students who will be arriving on Friday to tour the school. I only missed one.  You guessed it—the Nationals. ARGH!

  1. Rockies at NY Mets                           Mets
  2. Tigers at Royals                                  Royals
  3. Angels at White Sox                          White Sox
  4. Phillies at Diamondbacks                   Diamondbacks
  5. Orioles at Mariners                             Orioles
  6. Nationals at Dodgers                          Dodgers (Hit me a HR, Joc and Yasiel!)
  7. Reds at Padres                                    Padres   
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 
I'll simply bold who I think will win. You know the drill.
  1. Athletics at Blue Jays
  2. Yankees at Indians (Only because of the humiliation the Blue Jays put on the Bombers)
  3. Rockies at Mets
  4. Red Sox at Marlins
  5. Braves at Rays
  6. Brewers at Cubs
  7. Tigers at Royals
  8. Angels at White Sox
  9. Rangers at Twins
  10. Pirates at Cardinals
  11. Phillies at Diamondbacks
  12. Orioles at Mariners
  13. Nationals at Dodgers  (I just cannot pick the Nats.)
  14. Reds at Padres
  15. Astros at Giants
Why would Cam mix it up at practice yesterday? I can't answer that. Chill, son! A Yellow Flag of Shame and Disgrace to the reserve linebacker IK Enemkpali for sucker punching Geno Smith. I hope it was worth it since he's now out of a job. Breaking a man's jaw in a locker room scuffle is disgraceful. Just disgraceful.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment