Friday found me feeling pretty good with an incredible eighty-seven percent correctly picked. I really ought to calculate my percentage for the summer's picks I've made. The true blue shows my successful choices. Red marks the mistakes. Carry on.
1. ChiCubs at ChiSox ChiCubs
2. Oakland at Baltimore Baltimore
3. NY Yankees at Toronto Toronto
4. Seattle at Boston Boston
5. Pittsburgh at NY Mets Pittsburgh is riding high after beating the Cardinals!
6. Arizona at Atlanta Atlanta
7. Tampa Bay at Texas Texas
8. LA Angels at Kansas City Kansas City avenges their loss from Thursday
9. Philadelphia at Milwaukee Milwaukee
10. Cleveland and Minnesota Cleveland
11. Detroit at Houston Houston
12. Miami at St. Louis Let me guess – St. Louis? Of course.
13. San Diego at Colorado San Diego
14. Cincinnati at LA Dodgers Cincinnati
15. Washington at San Francisco San Francisco
Saturday, August 15, 2015
A day for enjoying the national pastime while listening to a radio broadcast of the game being played in your local area! I will be tuned in later this evening as my Rangers host the Rays.
- Yankees at Blue Jays Blue Jays start winning again!
- Mariners at Red Sox Red Sox
- Athletics at Baltimore Baltimore
- Cubs at White Sox Cubs
- Angels at Royals Royals with win number 70
- Phillies at Brewers Phillies
- Indians at Twins Indians
- D-backs at Braves Braves
- Tigers at Astros Astros
- Pirates at Mets Pirates although the Cubs want them to lose.
- Marlins at Cardinals Cardinals
- Rays at Rangers Rangers
- Padres at Rockies Padres
- Reds at Dodgers Dodgers
- Nationals at Giants Giants
My son was happy to see some Carolina Panthers football action on NFL Redzone last night. Hearing football in the household makes me think that autumn is just around the corner. Cooler temperatures, tasty food, and multiple Saturday game broadcasts beckon us into gridiron gazing glory.
Lady Grid out.