1. St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds (YES!)
2. LA Dodgers at Philadelphia Phillies (YES!)
3. San Diego Padres at Milwaukee Brewers (YES!)
4. Minnesota Twins at Toronto Blue Jays (YES!)
5. Miami Marlins at Atlanta Braves (Someone snaps their skids; I figured on home team advantage this time.) (YES!)
6. San Francisco Giants at Chicago Cubs (YES!)
7. Houston Astros at Oakland Athletics (I expect a drubbing for the As because someone must pay for the Astros' three straight losses.) (YES!) - It wasn't a beat-down, but a win is a win.
- San Francisco at Chicago Cubs Chicago
- LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh LA Dodgers because Kershaw is pitching. Sorry, Andrew!
- Toronto at NY Yankees NY Yankees
- Colorado at Washington Washington (We’ll see!)
- BoSox at Detroit Boston
- Minnesota at Cleveland Minnesota
- NY Mets at Tampa Bay Tampa Bay
- Miami at Atlanta Atlanta
- ChiSox at Kansas City Kansas City
- St. Louis at Milwaukee St. Louis
- Cincinnati at Arizona Arizona
- Baltimore at LA Angels LA Angels
- Houston at Oakland Houston
- Texas at Seattle Texas
- Philadelphia at San Diego San Diego
Lady Grid out.