Sunday's Wrap Up
- White Sox vs. Yankees Yankees
- Rays vs. Blue Jays Blue Jays
- Twins vs. Tigers Twins
- Mets vs. Reds Mets
- Braves vs. Marlins Braves
- Orioles vs. Red Sox Red Sox
- Phillies vs. Nationals Phillies
- Rangers vs. Astros Rangers
- Indians vs. Royals Royals
- Brewers vs. Cardinals Cardinals
- Mariners vs. Angels Mariners
- Giants vs. Athletics Athletics
- Diamondbacks vs. Padres Diamondbacks
- Dodgers vs. Rockies Rockies
- Pirates vs. Cubs Cubs
Monday's Predictions - the last regular season week for 2015.
- Cincinnati at Washington Cincinnati
- St. Louis at Pittsburgh Pittsburgh
- Toronto at Baltimore Baltimore needs at least one victory this week.
- Boston at NY Yankees NY Yankees
- Minnesota at Cleveland Minnesota
- Kansas City at ChiCubs Chicago Cubs
- Detroit at Texas Texas
- Oakland at LA Angels LA Angels
- Houston at Seattle Seattle
- LA Dodgers at San Francisco LA Dodgers
I know that there are no yellow flags of shame in baseball, but Washington Nationals players Bryce Harper and Jonathan Papelbon looked silly as they scuffled in the dugout. Infighting is not the proper response to elimination from the playoffs. Tsk!
1. Redskins vs. Giants Giants took care of business on Thursday night and anxiously await the Salsa King’s return in week four.
2. The Falcons come to see the Cowboys who have no Tony, no Dez, and no chance this week.
3. Indy wants to be 1-2 and not 0-3. Luck gets back on track. Sorry Marcus!
4. The Raiders bring their 1-1 record to Cleveland; Oakland wins and shocks them.
5. Cincinnati will pay the price for the Ravens’ bruised egos.
6. Jacksonville is improving; however, they are playing the Patriots this week. Nope.
7. The Aints are coming! The Aints are coming. Panthers shut down the Saints.
8. The reeling Eagles try to get some footing against the Jets. Jets stun Eagles.
9. Houston earns its first home win this season by beating the Buccaneers.
10. Minnesota Vikings edge the Chargers.
11. Pittsburgh puts down St. Louis.
12. Arizona annihilates the Niners.
13. Buffalo soothes itself with a win in Miami.
14. Seattle and Chicago are both 0-2. Someone has to win this one. Push.
15. Detroit cannot go 0-3. It’s just not good for the Lions Nation. They defeat my General Peyton tonight.
Monday Night Game
Kansas City pays a visit to Lambeau Field. Aaron Rodgers is Antaeus in Green Bay. Go, Pack, go! I don't want to work. I just want to bang on the drum all day.
Lady Grid out.