Friday, September 25, 2015 Recap
1. Pirates vs. Cubs Pirates
2. White Sox vs. Yankees Yankees
3. Phillies vs. Nationals Nationals
4. Rays vs. Blue Jays Blue Jays
5. Twins vs. Tigers Twins
6. Orioles vs. Red Sox Red Sox
7. Mets vs. Reds Mets
8. Braves vs. Marlins Braves
9. Rangers vs. Astros Rangers
10. Indians vs. Royals Royals
11. Dodgers vs. Rockies Dodgers
12. Brewers vs. Cardinals Cardinals
13. Mariners vs. Angels Angels
14. Giants vs. Athletics Giants
15. Diamondbacks vs. Padres Diamondbacks
Saturday, September 26, 2015
- Pittsburgh vs. Cubs
- Texas vs. Houston
- Tampa Bay vs. Toronto
- Baltimore vs. Boston
- ChiSox vs. NY Yankees
- San Francisco vs. Oakland
- Philadelphia vs. Washington
- NY Mets at Cincinnati
- Minnesota at Detroit
- Cleveland at Kansas City
- Atlanta at Miami
- Milwaukee at St. Louis
- LA Dodgers at Colorado
- Arizona at San Diego
- Seattle at LA Angels
- Central Michigan brings its 1-2 record to Michigan State and leaves 1-3.
- BYU travels to Michigan and gets surprised.
- Southern at Georgia is really a game scheduled for today? That Dawg has his day.
- The USC Trojans heal from last week’s loss against Stanford by beating Arizona State Sun Devils.
- Georgia Tech plays Duke. If it were basketball, it’s a gimme. It’s not, so I’ll go with the Yellow Jackets.
- LSU wants to make Syracuse Orange blue. I think the Tigers will be surprised.
- Kansas Jayhawks take a trip to Rutgers and come home winners.
- Delaware fields a team against UNC; UNC sends the Blue Hens packing and pinning their plucked feathers.
- UMASS is in South Bend to face domination and destruction from the Fighting Irish. Oops! Irish win. Big.
- Rice in Waco to play tackle football against the Baylor Bears? This is an unfair fight and will be ugly.
- The Texas Longhorns really want to shut down the Oklahoma State offense today. They just might.
- Western Michigan is wasting its time playing Ohio State University.
- TCU puts down the Texas Tech Red Raiders.
- Ohio Bobcats have hopes against the Minnesota Golden Gophers. Ski-u-mah! Gophers win.
- Tennessee decides to visit the Swamp hoping for some fried gator snacks. Nope.
- Like any good Aggie, I have a great craving for pulled pork. Texas A&M beats Arkansas.
High School Recap
- Frisco Centennial 31, Frisco 27
- McAllen Memorial 60, La Joya 14
- Lincoln 32, Lake Worth 27
Lady Grid out.