Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day 2015

I’m still excited about my Aggies’ win on Saturday evening! That was a great result to see. I’ve heard it’s the only regular season matchup between an SEC and PAC-12 team this season. Whoop! I won’t try to catch up on MLB picks I might have made in my little hiatus, but I’ll let you know who I think will win today.

Labor Day MLB Action
  1. Baltimore at NY Yankees      NY Yankees
  2. NY Mets at Washington         NY Mets
  3. Tampa Bay at Detroit             Detroit
  4. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati          Pittsburgh
  5. Milwaukee at Miami               Miami
  6. Toronto at Boston                   Toronto
  7. Cleveland at ChiSox               ChiSox
  8. ChiCubs at St. Louis               St. Louis
  9. Houston at Oakland                Houston
  10. Colorado at San Diego           San Diego
  11. San Francisco at Arizona        San Francisco
  12. Texas at Seattle                       Seattle
  13. Atlanta at Philadelphia           Atlanta
  14. Minnesota at Kansas City       Kansas City (As an aside, what’s happening with Cueto?)
  15. LA Dodgers at LA Angels     LA Dodgers
There are only six more days until NFL Redzone. I will have the football watching menu ready and set to go. Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment