Yes, I know I only selected seven out of fifteen games correctly. I'm not going to Vegas or Atlantic City any time soon.
1. ChiCubs at Cardinals Cardinals
2. NY Mets at Washington NY Mets
3. Baltimore at NY Yankees Baltimore
4. Atlanta at Philadelphia
5. Tampa Bay at Detroit
6. Toronto at Boston
7. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati Dance, Andrew, dance! Pirates win.
8. Milwaukee at Miami Miami
9. Cleveland at ChiSox
10. Minnesota at Kansas City
11. Colorado at San Diego San Diego
12. San Francisco at Arizona
13. LA Dodgers at LA Angels
14. Houston at Oakland Houston
15. Texas at Seattle
Thursday’s Lineup – September 10, 2015
It’s time to some clubs to switch dance partners as the regular season’s end draws closer. Some teams will be actively cheering for defeat in the wild card hopefuls camp.
- Rangers at Mariners Rangers solve this puzzle, I hope.
- Rockies at Padres Padres
- Blue Jays at Yankees Blue Jays have got the Yankees’ number.
- Cubs at Phillies Cubs
- Brewers at Pittsburgh Pirates need to solve the Brewers’ puzzle box.
- Tigers at Indians Indians
- Mets at Braves Mets
- Cardinals at Reds Cardinals really want to edge a bit closer to 90 wins.
The NFL season kicks off tonight with the New England Patriots hosting the Pittsburgh Pirates at Gillette Stadium. I won't be surprised by the result of a Patriots win; however, I'd be thrilled to be wrong and watch Pretty Boy lose. I am once again playing College Pick 'Em and Pigskin Pick 'Em on ESPN.com. It's tradition!
Lady Grid out.