- Cubs at Pirates No
- Athletics at White Sox No
- Marlins at Nationals No
- Royals at Indians Yes
- Blue Jays at Braves Yes
- Orioles at Rays Yes
- Astros at Rangers Yes (Brooms were joyously lofted at Globe Life Park).
- Cardinals at Brewers Yes
- Angels at Twins Yes
- St. Louis at ChiCubs St. Louis
- Miami at Washington Miami
- Boston at Toronto Toronto
- Kansas City at Detroit Kansas City
- NY Yankees at NY Mets NY Mets
- ChiSox at Cleveland Cleveland
- Baltimore at Tampa Bay Baltimore
- Philadelphia at Atlanta Atlanta
- Seattle at Texas Texas
- Cincinnati at Milwaukee Milwaukee
- LA Angels at Minnesota LA Angels
- Oakland at Houston Houston
- San Diego at Colorado San Diego
- Pittsburgh at LA Dodgers Pittsburgh
- Arizona at San Francisco San Francisco
Friday Night Lights (High School Football)
- My Plano East Panthers launch an attack on Plano West at Kimbrough Stadium. Go East!
- My son’s high school defeated Frisco Heritage 54-33 last night.
- Hubby’s McAllen Memorial High Mustangs took on the Edinburg North Cougars in a Thursday night meeting. I'll let you know how that one turned out.
- Mama’s alma mater Lincoln High School (Dallas, TX) plans to defeat Carter High School.
- Daddy’s alma mater Manual Arts High School (Los Angeles, CA) plays the Dymally Challengers last night. Let's go, Toilers!
Well, butter some biscuits! How about the ending of the Denver-Kansas City game? I just KNEW the Broncos were out, then General Peyton tosses a TD pass to tie the score at 24-all. Ha ha ha, a few seconds later, Jamaal Charles is stripped of the ball, Bradley Roby is running in for a defensive TD, and the game is over. Just like that. Congratulations, General Peyton, on hitting the 70,000 yards mark for passing. He needs just over 1700 yards this season, and he tops Brett Favre.
Lady Grid out.