MLBI stay close to the fifty percent mark on predictions these days, and yesterday was no different.
- ChiCubs at Pittsburgh Oops!
- Boston at Baltimore Oops!
- Washington at Philadelphia Spot on!
- Kansas City at Cleveland Oops!
- Toronto at Atlanta Spot on!
- Miami at NY Mets Oops!
- NY Yankees at Tampa Bay Spot on!
- Houston at Texas Spot on! (What a thrashing of Dallas Keuchel)
- Oakland at ChiSox Spot on!
- St. Louis at Milwaukee Spot on!
- Detroit at Minnesota Oops!
- San Diego at Arizona Spot on!
- LA Angels at Seattle Oops!
- Colorado at LA Dodgers Oops!
- Cincinnati at San Francisco Spot on!
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Cubs at Pirates
- Athletics at White Sox
- Marlins at Nationals
- Royals at Indians
- Blue Jays at Braves
- Orioles at Rays
- Astros at Rangers
- Cardinals at Brewers
- Angels at Twins
We have the second Thursday night game of the season with Denver visiting Kansas City. The General needs to score touchdowns early and often. I know the oddsmakers favor the Chiefs, but I’m going with the Broncos tonight before they take a nice time to rest until their next game. They need it.