MLB – I won't try to go back and check on my predictions for Monday. I've slept since then, and sports life moves on. Here's hoping the Rangers hit their magic number to once and for all clinch the AL West. Enough already.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- St. Louis at Pittsburgh (game 1) Pittsburgh
- Toronto at Baltimore (game 1) Toronto
- Minnesota at Cleveland (game 1) Cleveland
- St. Louis at Pittsburgh (game 2) St. Louis
- Oakland at LA Angels LA Angels
- Boston at NY Yankees NY Yankees
- NY Mets at Philadelphia NY Mets
- Toronto at Baltimore (game 2) Toronto
- Washington at Atlanta Atlanta
- ChiCubs at Cincinnati ChiCubs
- Miami at Tampa Bay Tampa Bay
- Minnesota at Cleveland (game 2) Minnesota
- Detroit at Texas Texas
- Kansas City at ChiSox Kansas City
- Colorado at Arizona Colorado
- LA Dodgers at San Francisco San Francisco
- Houston at Seattle Houston
- Milwaukee at San Diego San Diego
One or two quick comments about the NBA:
- Why did the young man give himself the nickname "Swaggy P" in the first place? Nicholas is a perfectly acceptable name.
- Is Derrick Rose a mess or what? He hasn't been to play a full season without some type of injury in the past few years. This orbital bone fracture comes as basketball faithful are ready to see some preseason action. Hmm.
Lady Grid out.