Friday Wrap Up
- St. Louis at ChiCubs St. Louis
- Miami at Washington Miami
- Boston at Toronto Toronto
- Kansas City at Detroit Kansas City
- NY Yankees at NY Mets NY Mets
- ChiSox at Cleveland Cleveland
- Baltimore at Tampa Bay Baltimore
- Philadelphia at Atlanta Atlanta
- Seattle at Texas Texas
- Cincinnati at Milwaukee Milwaukee
- LA Angels at Minnesota LA Angels (postponed)
- Oakland at Houston Houston
- San Diego at Colorado San Diego
- Pittsburgh at LA Dodgers Pittsburgh
- Arizona at San Francisco San Francisco
Saturday Games – September 19, 2015
- Yankees at Mets Mets
- Cardinals at Cubs Cubs
- Angels at Twins – game 1 Angels (My pick from Friday still stands)
- Diamondbacks at Giants Giants
- Marlins at Nationals Marlins
- Red Sox at Blue Jays Blue Jays
- Orioles at Rays Rays (I don’t like picking against the Os right now)
- Royals at Tigers Royals
- Angels at Twins – game 2 Twins
- White Sox at Indians White Sox
- Reds at Brewers Reds
- Athletics at Astros Oakland helps Texas again.
- Phillies at Braves Atlanta
- Mariners at Rangers Rangers will snap out of it.
- Padres at Rockies San Diego
- Pirates at Dodgers Pittsburgh gets one win out west in LA. Dance, Andrew!
High School Football Notes
Plano East 36, Plano West 8
Lincoln High School 6, Dallas Carter 20
Manual Arts 27, Dymally 19
Frisco Centennial 54, Frisco Heritage 33
McAllen Memorial 55, Edinburgh North 20
- UNC hosts the Fighting Illini and wins.
- Northwestern Wildcats whip the Duke Blue Devils.
- Notre Dame escapes an upset from Georgia Tech.
- Tiger fight! Mike smacks Aubie around again. (LSU wins for the uninitiated)
- Miami husks the Cornhuskers. Warm weather does that to you.
- California Golden Bears dine on Texas Longhorns.
- Iowa Hawkeyes surprise the Pitt Panthers.
- UCLA annihilates BYU.
- USC nearly loses to the Stanford Cardinal.
- Alabama Crimson Tide obliterates Ole Miss. This is not even a fair fight.
- Buffalo at Florida Atlantic makes me scratch my head.
- Georgia State helps Oregon complete the tune up process.
- Army takes down Wake Forest.
- Central Michigan causes nervous tension for Syracuse in the second half, but the Orange wins.
- UNLV learns firsthand about the Texas A&M Aggies’ Twelfth Man. Whoop!
Lady Grid out.