Monday, January 6, 2014

Bad Luck for the Lady

College Football Wound-Up

Let's see now.  I really have no business in Vegas or Atlantic City or any other gambling venue as mentioned in previous posts gone by.  Whew!  I am of the belief that if it weren't for bad luck on bowl game picks, I'd have no luck at all.  Do you really want my prediction for the BCS Championship tonight?  I am picking Florida State to win; however, I'd be happier with an Auburn win for the good old SEC.

OVERALL RECORD: 14-20

NFL Wild Card Weekend

I wound up with a 2-2 record for the professional bracket and await the coming weekend's gridiron action. Neither the Eagles nor the Bengals did not meet my expectations. The NBA has some good match-ups headed our way, so I'll take a peek at them and see what's happening during the week.  I will post my updated bracket closer to the weekend.

NBA on Monday Night

  1. Minnesota plays the 76ers in Philadelphia? Philly has a four-game winning streak and their record is 12-21.  And my concern in this game is? Push.
  2. Atlanta Hawks venture north to take on the Brooklyn Nets.  I realize the Nets got a little excited last week. This game will be back to form.  Hawks win and stay above .500 for a while longer.
  3. Orlando heads west for a little trip in the City of Angels and the Chris Paul-less Clippers.  The Magic possess an even more abysmal record away than I have for the college bowls.  The Clippers have losses at home in the single digits under five.  Clippers win handily.
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment