Tuesday, October 13, 2015

No More Cards!

The Cubs eliminated the MLB's team with the best record. I am pleased as punch. Perhaps the Cubs will play well against the winner of the Mets-Dodgers series. I loved the Dodgers as a little girl, yet I like the Mets' tenacity. Now the series is tied at 2-2 for both the Dodgers/Mets and the Rangers/Blue Jays. Oh my gracious! Go, Rangers!

My Plano East Panthers are the city champs after defeating both Plano West and Plano Senior High's teams this year. Woo-hoo! It's been a long time coming.

Some of my former students played football tonight, and it was fun to see my sporty boys tackling, running, passing, and kicking. One team lost, and the other team won. We have enough students to field two teams for each grade level (seventh and eighth) at my middle school. I sat with the parents, and we yelled ourselves silly as we watched the interceptions and touchdowns. Yes, that's a middle school football jersey and helmet I'm wearing in my profile picture. It's the inspiration for the moniker Lady Gridiron.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment