Friday, October 2, 2015
- Yankees at Orioles Postponed
- Marlins at Phillies Postponed
- Reds at Pirates Spot on!
- Red Sox at Indians Oops!
- Nationals at Mets Postponed
- Blue Jays at Rays Spot on!
- Cardinals at Braves Wrong and happy about it!
- Angels at Rangers Boo!
- Tigers at White Sox Spot on!
- Cubs at Brewers Spot on!
- Royals at Twins Spot on!
- Astros at D-backs Astros won.
- Athletics at Mariners Oops!
- Padres at Dodgers Spot on!
- Rockies at Giants Oops!
Saturday’s Games - October 3, 2015
- Yankees at Orioles (Doubleheader game one)
- Angels at Rangers
- Royals at Twins
- Nationals at Mets (Doubleheader game one)
- Rockies at Giants
- Marlins at Phillies (Doubleheader game one)
- Blue Jays at Rays
- Reds at Pirates
- Yankees at Orioles (Doubleheader game two)
- Tigers at White Sox
- Red Sox at Indians
- Cubs at Brewers
- Cardinals at Braves
- Nationals at Mets (Doubleheader game two)
- Marlins at Phillies (Doubleheader game two)
- Astros at D-backs
- Athletics at Mariners
- Padres at Dodgers
FootballHigh School Round Up
- Plano East lost to McKinney Boyd, 34-23. Next week, Panthers! Beat the Wildcats!
- McAllen Memorial sounded defeated Rowe 70-21.
- Manual Arts Toilers blanked Firebaugh 57-0.
Collegiate Gridiron Action
- And the point of the Ohio State-Indiana game is? I don’t expect any upsets.
- Pittsburgh Panthers lose to VT Hokies.
- West Virginia Mountaineers hope to whip those Sooners. They won’t.
- Kansas State and Oklahoma State tangle in Stillwater. Pistol Pete and company won’t mess around. OSU wins.
- The Navy Midshipmen will continue their winning ways against the flyboys at the Air Force Academy.
- Michigan State Spartans run all over the Purdue Boilermakers.
- Minnesota’s Golden Gophers and Northwestern’s Wildcats tangle tomorrow in Big Ten action. I think Michael Wilbon’s alma mater will triumph. Gophers are ski-u-mahed.
- Iowa and Wisconsin start off the day’s games, and the Badgers hand the Hawkeyes their first loss of the season.
- TCU hosts the Longhorns in an early game, and I just don’t have a good feeling about the outcome for the Longhorn Nation faithful. I could be wrong, you know.
- Texas Tech and Baylor will be high scoring and should hit a total of over 90 points. Bears win in the end.
- Georgia’s Dawg has a banner day against the Crimson Tide. Woof!
- South Carolina’s woes continue with a loss to the Missouri Tigers.
- Ole Miss will enjoy some fried Florida Gator for dinner at the barbecue. You ready?
- Arkansas and Tennessee means redemption for one of the programs who are both winless in conference play. I think the Pigs will rule the day. Sorry, Vols.
- The Texas A&M Aggies hosts Mississippi State Bulldogs and win in a nailbiter.
Lady Grid out.