Monday, October 26, 2015

Birthday Sunday Recap

I celebrated my birthday on Sunday with the early morning worship service, a steak dinner, and several hours of football on NFL Redzone. It was a perfect day for me. Here are my picks I made on Pigskin Pick 'Em, the ESPN game.


  1. Seattle vs. San Francisco - correct
  2. Buffalo vs. Jacksonville - WRONG!
  3. Atlanta vs. Tennessee - correct
  4. Cleveland vs. St. Louis - correct
  5. Minnesota vs. Detroit - WRONG!
  6. New Orleans vs. Indianapolis - WRONG!
  7. Pittsburgh vs. Kansas City - WRONG!
  8. Houston vs. Miami - correct
  9. New York Jets vs. New England - WRONG!
  10. Tampa Bay vs. Washington - correct
  11. Oakland vs. San DiegoWRONG!
  12. Dallas vs. New York Giants- correct
  13. Philadelphia vs. Carolina - correct
  14. The Baltimore Ravens visit the desert and the Arizona Cardinals tonight. I'm picking the Arizona Cardinals to win handily against the Ravens who've been shaky at best of late.
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment