- Tulsa is at East Carolina. Go Pirates.
- Purdue faces Wisconsin. Badgers eat them up.
- West Virginia shows its face against Baylor. Poor Mountaineers.
- Iowa Hawkeyes enter Northwestern territory, but Northwestern prevails.
- Louisiana Tech plays Mississippi State. I hope they got a nice cheque.
- Virginia Tech traveled to Miami for a beat down. Sebastian’s in a mood.
- Alabama is in College Station to take on my Aggies. Gig ‘em, Aggies! Whoop!
- Michigan State Spartans battle against Michigan Wolverines. It’ll be down to the wire, folks.
- Florida Gators square off against the LSU Tigers. Tigers maul gators tonight.
- USC is reeling after the loss of a coach. I want them to beat Notre Dame, but I don’t have much hope right now. Sigh.
- Penn State is offering a prayer for an upset victory over the top-ranked Buckeyes of Ohio State. Get ‘em!
- Oregon Ducks tackle the Washington Huskies. Ducks quack in victory yelling, “Mush!”
Professional Football - My season percentage is at sixty-seven. I hope to get to a "passing" rate of seventy by the end of the season.
- Falcons at Saints - who knew about who dat?
- Redskins at Jets - Jets
- Cardinals at Steelers - Steelers
- Chiefs at Vikings - Vikings
- Bengals at Bills - Bengals
- Bears at Lions - Lions
- Broncos at Browns - Broncos
- Texans at Jaguars - Texans
- Dolphins at Titans - Titans
- Panthers at Seahawks - Panthers
- Chargers at Packers - Packers
- Ravens at 49ers - Ravens
- Patriots at Colts - Patriots
- Giants at Eagles - Eagles (Monday Night Football)
So the Blue Jays are down 2-0 in the series. I'd keep an eye on them. I'm still not happy about Joey's bat flip the other night.
Lady Grid out.