Monday, January 12, 2015

You'll Remember Me?

I guess that Fall Out Boy song they play on ESPN has been fulfilled; it's the one titled "Centuries" that samples Suzanne Vega's song "Tom's Diner."  Congratulations to the Ohio State Buckeyes.  Hubby didn't like them punching in the last touchdown with less than one minute to go.  He'd have preferred victory formation instead.  Coach Meyer must have wanted to make a statement about his number four ranked team beating number one then number two in successive games.

In NBA news, only one home team won. The Boston Celtics beat New Orleans while Brooklyn, Toronto, and Chicago lost to Houston, Detroit, and Orlando, respectively.  I'm keeping my eyes on the Pistons.  They're playing with a chip on their shoulder.  No one's really knocked it off yet. I know they don't throw flags in the NBA, but I'm throwing one at Kevin Garnett for head-butting Houston's Dwight Howard.  Tsk!

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment