Monday, January 19, 2015

Spot-On!

"There'll be no living with her now after this." - Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Let's get the negatives over with first.  My prediction of final scores was off in left field.  Some of my fantasy players didn't earn as many points as I liked; however, they kept me in the 90 plus percentage on ESPN Gridiron Playoff Challenge. I'm content with that result.

Those cardiac Seahawks made me nervous until the tide went their way: onside kick recovery, touchdown, winning the coin toss in the OT, and scoring the winning TD.  There are no words.  The Patriots drubbed the Colts in a big way. Now we get to wait for the Pro Bowl selection with Michael Irvin and Cris Carter on Wednesday. I'll watch with interest but not really have any dogs in this hunt. Until another day, friends.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment