Saturday, January 17, 2015

Whoop! Whoop!

The Aggie basketball team won against LSU in LSU's gym this afternoon.  Another win is good news to me.  I've been busy with my regular day job as an educator and now turn my focus to what I love: sports, specifically football.

I’m going with Seattle and New England to win this weekend.  I just have a feeling that it’ll be those two teams in the Super Bowl on February 1.  For my fantasy team, I’m selecting Seattle Seahawks’ QB Russell Wilson, RB Marshawn Lynch, WR Doug Baldwin, TE Luke Wilson, K Steven Hauschka, and the defense.  For the New England Patriots, I’m selecting QB Tom Brady, RB Shane Vereen, and WR Julian Edelman.  I sure hope I’m not left holding the bag since I have to keep this roster through the Super Bowl.  We’ll see what happens.

Seahawks - 42, Packers – 27

Patriots – 38, Colts, 21

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment