- Megatron is still one of my favorite receivers. I have him on my fantasy team; when he has bad days, I don't post ugly words on Twitter or any other social media. That's bad manners.
- The NFC South. Yellow Flag of Shame for the entire division with those abysmal records. Nothing more needs to be said until next year. I do pray for Cam Newton to make a complete recovery after the automobile accident on Tuesday. My son is still a fan.
- Peyton Manning may have ended his streak of games with a TD pass at 51, but the General is still tops in my book. He is such a student of the game and worthy of so many accolades. He's still one of my QBs on my team.
- The Dallas Cowboys have a winning record. I need to pinch my arm again. The Dallas Cowboys have a winning record. They may actually make the playoffs. I need to pinch my other arm. Ouch! Back in August, I made some predictions that were less than flattering. It's nice to be wrong.
- C.J. Anderson is an incredible running back! I think I'll keep him for my team.
- Ryan Succop is a reliable kicker, but I think I'll go with whoever is playing the Jags or Redskins this week. Limber up, dude!
- J.J. Watt is my boy, and he tickles me by catching those TD passes. I'm not sure how the Texans will fare against the Colts O-line this weekend.
- For Thursday Night Football, the St. Louis Rams host the Arizona Cardinals. I think the Cards will at least keep the Rams from shutting out three straight opponents, and I hope they win. Go Cards!
Lady Grid out.