Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Post of 2014

And just who allowed Ndamukong Suh to play on Sunday in Dallas? Appeals officer Ted Cottrell, you can send me the cheque for the fine. I will gladly file it under the category of college fund for my son.  Tsk. The Yellow Flag of Shame hits number ninety for the Detroit Lions for being one of the most penalized defensive linemen.

Bowl Matchup for December 31, 2014

  1. Peach Bowl: Ole Miss vs. TCU 
  2. Fiesta Bowl: Boise State vs. Arizona
  3. Orange Bowl:  Mississippi State vs. Georgia Tech. I long to hear Howard Cosell say the name of this particular game.  It was a New Year's tradition.  Continue to rest in peace, sir.
ESPN Capital One Bowl Mania - For December 29, I finished out at 2-1 with the surprise (to me) ending of the Music City Bowl.  Irish faithful never doubted.  I have never been a Notre Dame Irish fan.

New Year's Eve Confidential:  If you must be out and about, be safe and sane.  Lady Grid out.



No comments:

Post a Comment