Sunday MLB Wrap-Up - I had a 0.642 batting average. The delayed Pirates/Rockies game counts on Monday's totals.
- Rays at Tigers - Tigers
- Mariners at Reds - Mariners
- Brewers at Mets - Mets
- Nationals at Marlins - Nationals
- Indians at Red Sox - Red Sox
- Braves at Phillies -
- Rockies at Pirates - Pirates (postponed)
- Royals at White Sox -
- Blue Jays at Twins - Blue Jays
- Rangers at Astros - Rangers
- Diamondbacks at Cardinals -
- Orioles at Angels -
- Yankees at Athletics - Yankees
- Dodgers at Padres -
- Cubs at Giants - Giants
Monday's MLB Madness?
- Colorado at Pittsburgh (Makeup from Sunday) - Pirates
- Cleveland at ChiSox (Game one) - Chicago White Sox
- NY Mets at Washington - NY Mets
- Philadelphia at Detroit - Detroit
- Tampa Bay at Miami - Miami
- LA Angels at Texas - Texas
- Kansas City at Minnesota - Kansas City
- Cleveland at ChiSox (Game two) - Cleveland
- ChiCubs at St. Louis - St. Louis
- Oakland at Seattle - Seattle
- Cincinnati at LA Dodgers - Cincinnati because the Dodgers will be worn to a frazzle following the marathon game on Sunday.
- San Diego at San Francisco - San Francisco only because the Padres will be tired after that LONG game that finally ended just before Doomsday.
NBA - Knock me over with a feather. I am speechless. OKC blew up Golden State. Cleveland had better watch themselves. Cavs win tonight.
Lady Grid out.