Golden State looks to avenge its embarrassing blowout at the hands of the Thunder tonight. The series gets evened out again.
Now to wrap up my "marvelous Monday" predictions! Not bad with a 0.750 batting average.
- Colorado at Pittsburgh (Makeup from Sunday) - Pirates
- Cleveland at ChiSox (Game one) - Chicago White Sox
- NY Mets at Washington - NY Mets
- Philadelphia at Detroit - Detroit
- Tampa Bay at Miami - Miami
- LA Angels at Texas -
- Kansas City at Minnesota - Kansas City
- Cleveland at ChiSox (Game two) - Cleveland
- ChiCubs at St. Louis - St. Louis
- Oakland at Seattle -
- Cincinnati at LA Dodgers -
- San Diego at San Francisco - San Francisco
- ChiCubs at St. Louis
- Toronto at NY Yankees
- NY Mets at Washington
- Arizona at Pittsburgh
- Colorado at Boston
- Philadelphia at Detroit
- Milwaukee at Atlanta
- LA Angels at Texas - You have to beat these guys! They're division rivals.
- Cleveland at ChiSox
- Kansas City at Minnesota - miracles do not happen for the Twins.
- Baltimore at Houston
- San Diego at San Francisco
- Oakland at Seattle
- Cincinnati at LA Dodgers - Even without Kershaw on the bump, the Reds have no chance.
The Tampa Bay-Miami game surprised me with its early time. You know Tampa Bay won 4-3. I hope to see and hear @45PedroMartinez tonight on MLB Tonight. #MLBTonight
Lady Grid out.