- Carolina Panthers even the division race with New Orleans as they fight a hard battle at home.
- Cincinnati destroys Minnesota.
- Dallas makes its fans really nervous but manages to beat and sweep Washington.
- Denver beats Houston.
- Detroit puts the NY Giants out of their misery.
- Green Bay Packers do their victory dance over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Kansas City Chiefs throttle the Indianapolis Colts.
- Miami over Buffalo.
- New England makes Baltimore pay for last week's loss against Miami.
- Philadelphia skins the Chicago Bears.
- NY Yets outlast the Cleveland Browns.
- San Diego eats up Oakland.
- Seattle Seahawks pluck the Arizona Cardinals.
- St. Louis Rams triumph over Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- San Francisco Niners obliterate the Atlanta Falcons in a fond farewell to Candlestick Park.
- Tennessee bests the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Better Late Than Never - December 22, 2013
Since I was tardy in making my predictions for the pro football games today, I'll tell you who I picked for each game and call it even. I don't want my sweet potato casserole to burn; it's part of the Sunday dinner menu, ladies and gentlemen. Here we go.