Thursday, December 5, 2013

Desperately Seeking Victory

Illness makes a vacation desirable.  The last two days have found me not feeling well and not staying up with my sports as much as I'd like.  I don't know what to think about the Mike Tomlin fine except, "Ouch!" I couldn't write that cheque by any means.  Are we surprised that Kobe won't be back in action tomorrow? Who will win tonight's NFL game in Florida featuring the Houston Texans playing the Jacksonville Jaguars? The Jaguars haven't won a home game yet. The Texans desperately want another win for the season; the Jaguars desperately want to avoid the double-digit loss column and yet another loss in front of the home team crowd.  If the winter weather that is promised hits tonight, expect to find me drinking hot cocoa and bundled up while watching the game at some point in the evening. It's more likely I'll be playing catch-up with my recordings of Around the Horn and PTI.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment