Tuesday, December 31, 2013

College Bowl Madness! - December 31, 2013

Here is my record of picks for the college post-season bowls.  I am not channeling Jerry Jones.  I am NOT channeling Jerry Jones!  I think I am too close to Jerry Jones.  Yergh.  Anyway, my picks are in bold.  The red lets you know I blew it. I know, I know, why did I pick against my USC Trojans? I am still scratching my head over that one.  The Longhorn band did a nice tribute to Coach Brown in their loss to Oregon.  Bon voyage, Coach Brown! Welcome to the SEC Network, Tim Tebow! I have admired Tim since his days at Florida because of his stand for our LORD Jesus Christ.  Do well, little brother!
  1. New Mexico Bowl - Washington State vs. Colorado State, WIN
  2. Las Vegas Bowl - Fresno State vs. USC, LOSS
  3. Idaho Potato - Buffalo vs. San Diego State, LOSS
  4. New Orleans -T ulane vs. LA-Lafayette, WIN
  5. St. Petersburg - Ohio vs. East Carolina, WIN
  6. Hawaii - Boise State vs. Oregon State, LOSS
  7. Little Caesar's - Pittsburg vs. Bowling Green, LOSS
  8. Poinsettia - Utah State vs. Northern Illinois, LOSS
  9. Military Bowl - Marshall vs. Maryland , WIN
  10. Texas Bowl - Syracuse vs. Minnesota, LOSS
  11. Fight Hunger - Brigham Young vs. Washington, WIN
  12. Pinstripe - Rutgers vs. Notre Dame, WIN
  13. Belk Bowl - Cincinnati vs. North Carolina, LOSS
  14. Russell Athletic - Miami vs. Louisville, WIN
  15. Buffalo Wild Wings - Michigan vs. Kansas State, WIN
  16. Armed Forces Bowl - Middle Tennessee vs. Navy, LOSS
  17. Music City Bowl - Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech, LOSS
  18. Alamo Bowl - Oregon vs. Texas, WIN
  19. Holiday Bowl - Arizona State vs. Texas Tech, LOSS


OVERALL RECORD: 9 - 10

Today's Bowl Games:
  1. Advocare Bowl - Arizona vs. Boston College
  2. Sun Bowl - Virginia Tech vs. UCLA
  3. Liberty Bowl - Rice vs. Mississippi State
  4. Chik Fil-A - Duke vs. Texas A&M


Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment