Monday, August 28, 2017

Yay for "Cruz"

MLB

It was a day to celebrate for the Miami Marlins. Another Stanton Smash! Or should I say a Cruz Celebration? His mama calls him "Cruz," so I thought I'd use that in my title. Woohoo!  On a personal note, my heart was breaking into bits with my son's departure for his second year at university. I got used to him being here for the summer months. The house is too quiet once again.

Sunday's Wrap-Up
Batting Average:0.375
  1. Seattle at NY Yankees
  2. Minnesota at Toronto
  3. Kansas City at Cleveland
  4. Pittsburgh at Cincinnnati
  5. San Diego at Miami
  6. Baltimore at Boston
  7. Colorado at Atlanta
  8. ChiCubs at Philadelphia
  9. NY Mets at Washington - game one
  10. Detroit at ChiSox
  11. Tampa Bay at St. Louis
  12. Houston at LA Angels
  13. Texas at Oakland
  14. Milwaukee at LA Dodgers
  15. San Francisco at Arizona
  16. NY Mets at Washington - game two
Monday's Line-Up
  1. Indians at Yankees
  2. Mariners at Orioles
  3. Marlins at Nationals
  4. Braves at Phillies
  5. Red Sox at Blue Jays
  6. Pirates at Cubs
  7. Rays at Royals
  8. Tigers at Rockies
  9. Athletics at Angels
  10. Giants at Padres
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment