Saturday, September 2, 2017

Let the Feast Begin!

NCAA Football is here for the next three to four months taking up my time on Saturdays as I watch as many games as possible on my television and smartphone. I also receive updates about scores, so now I am in sports heaven, so to speak. The NFL begins on Thursday, MLB games have higher stakes, Friday Night Lights have turned on high schools all over the Lone Star state, and here I sit ready, willing, and able. It's feast time for the Lady Gridiron.

High School Football
My Plano East Panthers suffered a season-opening loss to Duncanville, 42-24. Next week, boys!
Mama's Lincoln High Tigers blanked North Dallas 38-0.
Daddy's Manual Arts Toilers were edged by the Verbum Dei Eagles, 28-20.
My husband's McAllen Memorial Mustangs defeated the Pioneer Diamondbacks, 41-24.

NCAA Football
  1. Maryland vs. Texas
  2. VMI vs. Air Force
  3. Michigan vs. Florida
  4. Eastern Washington vs. Texas Tech
  5. UMass vs. Coastal Carolina
  6. James Madison vs. East Carolina
  7. Lamar vs. UNT
  8. Louisville vs. Purdue
  9. Florida State vs. Alabama - I may be dreaming, but I am dreaming big.
  10. BYU vs. LSU

MLB
  1. Boston at NY Yankees
  2. NY Mets at Houston - game one
  3. Atlanta at ChiCubs
  4. LA Dodgers at San Diego - game one
  5. St. Louis at San Francisco
  6. Cleveland at Detroit
  7. Toronto at Baltimore
  8. Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
  9. Tampa Bay at ChiSox
  10. Washington at Milwaukee
  11. Kansas City at Minnesota
  12. Philadelphia at Miami
  13. LA Angels at Texas
  14. Arizona at Colorado
  15. NY Mets at Houston - game two
  16. Oakland at Seattle
  17. LA Dodgers at San Diego - game two
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment