Tuesday, August 15, 2017

How Could I Miss Stanton Smash #43?

MLB

Monday's Wrap-Up
Batting Average: 0.454
  1. Cleveland at Boston
  2. NY Mets at NY Yankees
  3. Tampa Bay at Toronto
  4. San Francisco at Miami - ARGH! I forgot to pick. You know I would have chosen the Fish. Ugh.
  5. Detroit at Texas
  6. Cincinnati at ChiCubs
  7. Atlanta at Colorado
  8. Houston at Arizona
  9. Kansas City at Oakland
  10. Baltimore at Seattle
  11. Philadelphia at San Diego
Tuesday's Lineup

I returned home a little too late to make my pick for the Astros' game against the D-backs. No problem!
  1. Mets vs. Yankees
  2. Angels vs. Nationals
  3. Rays vs. Blue Jays
  4. Cardinals vs. Red Sox
  5. Giants vs. Marlins
  6. Pirates vs. Brewers
  7. Tigers vs. Rangers
  8. Reds vs. Cubs
  9. Indians vs. Twins
  10. Braves vs. Rockies
  11. Royals vs. Athletics
  12. Orioles vs. Mariners
  13. White Sox vs. Dodgers
  14. Phillies vs. Padres
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment