Why the strange title? The regular season of NCAA football ends today for the schools who didn't play on Thursday and Friday. More mania about who should be number one ensues. There will still be some collegiate football played next week with conference championships and the Army-Navy game on December 12.
- Clemson at South Carolina – Poor Gamecocks
- Virginia Tech at Virginia – Hokies win one more for Coach Beamer and become bowl eligible.
- Ohio State at Michigan- I really would like to see Big Blue take the Buckeyes down.
- UCLA at USC- Always wanted a bear skin rug. Get me one, Trojans.
- Penn State at Michigan State-Go Sparty!
- BYU at Utah State- Cougars will crush these Aggies.
- Alabama at Auburn-Auburn will be up and raring to go; however, I think the Tide rolls past in the end. I’d love to be wrong about this one, so I rated it as my ten-point game on my last week of College Pick ‘Em.
- Ole Miss at Mississippi State- The cowbells will be deafening tonight if you tune in to watch this game.
- Florida State at Florida- The Swamp awaits the Seminoles.
- Texas A&M at LSU – I want my Aggies to win; however, this is Coach Miles’ last game, and the Tigers have something to “geaux for.”
- Notre Dame at Stanford – Neither team is a favorite by any stretch of the imagination, but I always want the Fighting Irish to lose. It’s been that way for most of my life. Get over it.
- Oklahoma at Oklahoma State – Bedlam! Let’s go, Pokes!
Lady Grid out.