Most teams have reached the halfway mark of their seasons. Most of my predictions were spot-on, but I won't be heading to Las Vegas or joining Fan Duel and any other sites of their ilk.
- Miami at New England – Thursday Night Football
- Detroit at Kansas City
- Tampa Bay at Atlanta
- Arizona at Cleveland
- San Francisco at St. Louis
- New York Giants at New Orleans
- Minnesota at Chicago
- San Diego at Baltimore
- Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
- Tennessee at Houston
- New York Jets at Oakland
- Seattle at Dallas
- Green Bay at Denver - I normally don't pick against my General, but I wasn't sure. I am sorry I didn't change my prediction.
- Indianapolis at Carolina – Monday Night Football
Congratulations to the Kansas City Royals who won the World Series last night. Next year, Mets. Next year.
Lady Grid out.