- Thursday Night Football—Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Denver Broncos vs. Chicago Bears
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins
- Oakland Raiders vs. Detroit Lions
- St. Louis Rams vs. Baltimore Ravens
- New York Jets vs. Houston Texans
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Washington Redskins vs. Carolina Panthers
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Diego Chargers
- Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots - Monday Night Football prediction
I don't think Colin Kaepernick will be a 49er much longer once the season ends. Mr. Jones, you need to snap this young man up and groom him under Tony Romo's tutelage.
Peyton, please heal as completely as possible during this bout of injury. I want you to be healthy even if you don't win another Super Bowl.
The lone NCAA Football observation—Coach Urban Meyer handled the comments of his star player with grace and aplomb. It's probably better that the young man Ezekiel Elliott deserves after his well-publicized criticism of the boss. I wish him well.
Well, just one more. LSU head honchos would be madmen to fire Les Miles. He knows how to win games, but sometimes his players meet their match on the football field. This does happen, you realize. Sigh.
Just a thought: can anyone beat the Golden State Warriors and Stephen Curry? Not any time soon.
Lady Grid out.