Monday, November 30, 2015

Are You Kidding Me?

It's rare that I post twice a day, but this day warrants just such a response.

I just watched the end of the wretched edition of Monday Night Football and wanted to throw a flag at the decisions about running plays. I don't comprehend what's going through the coaching staff's minds at times. My hands curled into outstretched claws of disbelief. My voice filled the room with, "Are you kidding me?" I had to get up and walk out as the now 4-7 Baltimore Ravens celebrated their win over the now 2-9 Cleveland Browns. What a night.

In a quick NBA aside, Kobe Bryant was well-spoken given the oath he used as he talked about retiring from playing basketball after being with the same team for 20 years. That's loyalty, folks. Respect to the man for his drive and determination to play. I will make a point to watch the Lakers play just to see him in action on the court "one more time" before he walks away the last time.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment