Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thrilling Thursday - July 30, 2015

Okay, here are some games that caught my attention when I checked the scores.
  1. Texas knocked off the NY Yankees.
  2. The Tribe made KC look like chumps.
  3. Pittsburgh over Minnesota
  4. Chicago Cubs beat Colorado
  5. ChiSox beat BoSox – yipes!
  6. Baltimore blanked Atlanta – hurray!
  7. Houston defeated the Angels
  8. Cincinnati only needed one run to let the Cardinals have a goose egg – score!


Now to Thursday’s lineup.
  1. NY Mets beat San Diego Padres.
  2. Nationals thump the Marlins.
  3. Kansas City makes Toronto pay.
  4. ChiSox break even by beating BoSox in Boston. Yes, I think it will actually happen.
  5. Battle of two of my favorite young players with Todd Frazier and Andrew McCutchen. I think Andrew will be happy with the end result. (Pirates over Reds).
  6. Baltimore whips up on Detroit in Camden Park. Sorry, Tigers!
  7. I would love for the Houston Astros to repeat their performance that earned them a win over the Angels. We’ll see.
  8. Cleveland makes a showing against Oakland, but the Athletics prevail.


Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment