Saturday, July 18, 2015

Still Around, I Promise!

I've been taking it easy this summer and watching MLB on the television.  There are so many games that it's hard for a casual sportswriter like me to keep up with stats and my reading. I'm excited about the return of the NFL in just a few weeks with training camps and preseason. Did Jerry Jones make the right decision about Dez's contract? Is Demaryius Thomas going to live up to the hype for the Broncos?

Todd Frazier and Joc Pederson were exciting in the Home Run Derby on Monday evening. I watched with bated breath as the hometown hero edged the youngster. Mike Trout is a beast once again, and Pedro Martinez is delightful to watch as he breaks down hitters. Now that life has slowed down a bit, I hope to generate a few more posts before I return to my other day job as a middle school English teacher.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment