Was it a Friday of freefall forecasting for me? I’ll simply mark yes or no this time. I only had fifty percent correct. Yergh. I am glad Josh Hamilton and the Rangers proved me wrong!
- Phillies at Cubs - Cubs No
- Tigers at Red Sox - Red Sox Yes ⚾
- White Sox at Indians - White Sox Yes ⚾
- Orioles at Rays - Orioles No
- Astros at Royals - Royals No.
- Yankees at Twins - Yankees No.
- Braves at Cardinals - Cardinals, I had to have a gimme. Yes ⚾
- Reds at Rockies - Rockies Yes ⚾
- Brewers at Diamondbacks - Brewers Yes ⚾
- Rangers at Angels - Angels, unfortunately. No.
- Blue Jays at Mariners - Blue Jays No
- Athletics at Giants – Bay Battle time! Giants. Yes ⚾
Cue Elton John because Saturday night is all right. It was a great song to hear on the radio while my parents were driving me around from one place to another. I like the keyboard and guitar riffs.
- Detroit at Boston – Boston, yes that’s right. BoSox.
- Oakland at San Francisco – Giants
- Toronto at Seattle – Seattle
- Baltimore at Tampa Bay – Baltimore
- NY Yankees at Minnesota – NY because CC Sabathia is on the mound.
- LA Dodgers at NY Mets – NY Mets
- Cincinnati at Colorado – Cincinnati if Cueto has the stuff
- Texas at LA Angels – Rangers on a leap of faith from this fan.
Lady Grid out.