Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!

Was it a Friday of freefall forecasting for me? I’ll simply mark yes or no this time. I only had fifty percent correct. Yergh. I am glad Josh Hamilton and the Rangers proved me wrong!
  1. Phillies at Cubs - Cubs No 
  2. Tigers at Red Sox - Red Sox Yes ⚾
  3. White Sox at Indians - White Sox Yes ⚾
  4. Orioles at Rays - Orioles No 
  5. Astros at Royals - Royals No. 
  6. Yankees at Twins - Yankees No. 
  7. Braves at Cardinals - Cardinals, I had to have a gimme. Yes ⚾
  8. Reds at Rockies - Rockies Yes ⚾
  9. Brewers at Diamondbacks - Brewers Yes ⚾
  10. Rangers at Angels - Angels, unfortunately. No. 
  11. Blue Jays at Mariners - Blue Jays No 
  12. Athletics at Giants – Bay Battle time! Giants. Yes ⚾


Cue Elton John because Saturday night is all right. It was a great song to hear on the radio while my parents were driving me around from one place to another. I like the keyboard and guitar riffs.
  1. Detroit at Boston – Boston, yes that’s right. BoSox.
  2. Oakland at San Francisco – Giants
  3. Toronto at Seattle – Seattle
  4. Baltimore at Tampa Bay – Baltimore
  5. NY Yankees at Minnesota – NY because CC Sabathia is on the mound.
  6. LA Dodgers at NY Mets – NY Mets
  7. Cincinnati at Colorado – Cincinnati if Cueto has the stuff
  8. Texas at LA Angels – Rangers on a leap of faith from this fan.



Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment