Thursday, July 23, 2015

MLB Crystal Ball Gazing - July 23, 2015

I had eighty percent of my predictions correct for yesterday. I wonder what today holds. No, I still won't be heading to Vegas to play the odds. I predict for fun just to see if I spot trends.
  1. Dodgers vs. Braves – LA Dodgers - yes
  2. NY Mets vs. Nats – Nats - yes
  3. TB Rays vs. Phillies – TB - no
  4. Cleveland vs. Milwaukee – Cleveland - yes
  5. Rangers vs. Rockies – Rangers - yes
  6. Giants vs. Padres – Giants – yes
  7. Mariners vs. Tigers – Tigers with Céspedes leading the way. Yes to first part, but Castellano’s grand slam made things fabulous!
  8. Marlins vs. Diamondbacks – Marlins - yes
  9. Twins vs. Angels – Angels - yes
  10. Blue Jays vs. Athletics - Blue Jays - no

Here are my “I wonder if I’ll get them right again” predictions for Thursday, July 23, 2015.  Play ball!
  1. Baltimore at NY Yankees – NY even though Adam Jones will be awesome.
  2. Seattle at Detroit – Detroit continues their new winning tradition.
  3. Minnesota at LA Angels – Angels with the fantastic Mike Trout. Woot!
  4. Washington at Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, McCutchen will have a good day and ruin a play for Harper.
  5. LA Dodgers at NY Mets – Kershaw puts on a show, and the Dodgers win.
  6. KC at St. Louis – a World Series rerun? Cardinals in extra innings.
  7. BoSox at Houston – Houston wins again. Poor Boston.
  8. ChiSox at Cleveland – Cleveland will surprise them
  9. Milwaukee at Arizona – Diamondbacks, yawn.
  10. Miami at San Diego – Marlins will perk up and thrash the Padres.
Enjoy National Hot Dog Day, folks. 
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment