- Dodgers vs. Braves – LA Dodgers - yes
- NY Mets vs. Nats – Nats - yes
- TB Rays vs. Phillies – TB - no
- Cleveland vs. Milwaukee – Cleveland - yes
- Rangers vs. Rockies – Rangers - yes
- Giants vs. Padres – Giants – yes
- Mariners vs. Tigers – Tigers with Céspedes leading the way. Yes to first part, but Castellano’s grand slam made things fabulous!
- Marlins vs. Diamondbacks – Marlins - yes
- Twins vs. Angels – Angels - yes
- Blue Jays vs. Athletics - Blue Jays - no
Here are my “I wonder if I’ll get them right again” predictions for Thursday, July 23, 2015. Play ball!
- Baltimore at NY Yankees – NY even though Adam Jones will be awesome.
- Seattle at Detroit – Detroit continues their new winning tradition.
- Minnesota at LA Angels – Angels with the fantastic Mike Trout. Woot!
- Washington at Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, McCutchen will have a good day and ruin a play for Harper.
- LA Dodgers at NY Mets – Kershaw puts on a show, and the Dodgers win.
- KC at St. Louis – a World Series rerun? Cardinals in extra innings.
- BoSox at Houston – Houston wins again. Poor Boston.
- ChiSox at Cleveland – Cleveland will surprise them
- Milwaukee at Arizona – Diamondbacks, yawn.
- Miami at San Diego – Marlins will perk up and thrash the Padres.
Enjoy National Hot Dog Day, folks.
Lady Grid out.