Saturday, June 11, 2016

Snork! I Just Knew It!

It was too much to hope that that Cavaliers would make it a series and win at home last night against the heir-apparent Warriors. Just too much. CavsNation is grieving the trophy that did not even get closer to their fingertips. I have no pony in this race, but I like a series to be an actual series. Tsk!

MLB Wrap-Up

Thursday's Batting Average: 0.666. I'm right proud of that one but wish I had gotten just one more prediction correct.

Since I was at work doing curriculum writing and did not have much down time, I made no pronostications for Friday's games.

Saturday Slugfest
  1. Phillies at Nationals
  2. Orioles at Blue Jays
  3. Royals at White Sox
  4. Red Sox at Twins
  5. Mets at Brewers
  6. Cubs at Braves 
  7. Athletics at Reds
  8. Padres at Rockies
  9. Astros at Rays
  10. Tigers atYankees
  11. Cardinals at Pirates
  12. Dodgers at Giants
  13. Indians at Angels
  14. Rangers at Mariners
  15. Marlins at Diamondbacks

I missed watching the NCAA Men's Track and Field Finals last night, so I will try to catch up with the ladies tonight. The SEC was well represented with a 1-2-3 finish. Next year, Aggies, we get those Gators and Hogs! Gig 'em, Aggies! Whoop!

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment