Friday, June 3, 2016

Fantastic Friday - I'm Calling It.

I may not post until early next week as I prepare to celebrate my son's high school graduation tomorrow. If time permits, I'll keep you up to date with my prognostications.  Har har har.

Friday's Forecast
  1. Diamondbacks at Cubs - Cubs
  2. Yankees at Orioles - Orioles
  3. Brewers at Phillies - Brewers
  4. Angels at Pirates- Pirates
  5. Blue Jays at Red Sox - Red Sox
  6. Royals at Indians - Royals
  7. White Sox at Tigers - Tigers
  8. Nationals at Reds - Nationals
  9. Mets at Marlins - Mets
  10. Mariners at Rangers - Mariners (They seem to have our number in Arlington. Grr!)
  11. Rays at Twins - Twins
  12. Athletics at Astros - Astros
  13. Giants at Cardinals - Giants
  14. Braves at Dodgers - Dodgers
  15. Rockies at Padres - Rockies

Thursday Throwback Time - Batting Average of 0.454. Ugh!
  1. San Francisco at Atlanta (I KNEW better than to choose Atlanta. At home. When I refused to choose them, they won. Trolls.)
  2. Arizona at Houston
  3. LA Dodgers at ChiCubs
  4. Boston at Baltimore
  5. Milwaukee at Philadelphia
  6. Kansas City at Cleveland
  7. Pittsburgh at Miami
  8. NY Yankees at Detroit
  9. Tampa Bay at Minnesota
  10. Cincinnati at Colorado
  11. Seattle at San Diego
Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment