Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Rest in Peace, Coach Summitt

It is a sad day for women's basketball today because Coach Pat Summitt succumbed to Alzheimers. I became a fan after seeing a segment about her on Sixty Minutes. That icy glare from the court side would have been enough to freeze me in my tracks. I cheered for the Lady Vols every year after that as well as my Lady Aggies. The only time I don't root for the Lady Vols is when they play my Lady Aggies. My sincerest condolences and prayers are for her family and close friends. Rest in peace, Coach.

Monday Wrap-Up
  1. LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
  2. Texas at NY Yankees
  3. NY Mets at Washington
  4. Cleveland at Atlanta
  5. ChiCubs at Cincinnati
  6. BoSox at Tampa Bay
  7. St. Louis at Kansas City
  8. Toronto at Colorado
  9. Philadelphia at Arizona
  10. Houston at LA Angels
  11. Oakland at San Francisco - Bay Battle
Tuesday
  1. Rangers at Yankees
  2. Mets at Nationals
  3. Marlins at Tigers
  4. Indians at Braves
  5. Cubs at Reds
  6. Red Sox at Rays
  7. Twins at White Sox
  8. Dodgers at Brewers
  9. Cardinals at Royals
  10. Blue Jays at Rockies
  11. Phillies at Diamondbacks
  12. Astros at Angels
  13. Pirates at Mariners
  14. Orioles at Padres
  15. Athletics at Giants
Soccer

European Championship

Italy vs. Spain - loss
England vs. Iceland - loss

It appears that Cinderella lives in Reykjavik, Iceland. That team just will not quit. Good luck! Gangi pér vel.

One final note to add since you know I keep a positive attitude. This one negative statement must be made: I hate Alzheimers, and I hate cancer.

Lady Grid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment